1.Schloss Neuschwanstein - a long rainy trek to see this castle, which served as the inspration for Disney's Sleeping Beauty Castle
2. View of Hohenschwangau Castle as we were walking to Neuschwanstein. I actually liked the interior of this castle better.
3. Schloss Nymphenburg - no photos allowed inside.
4. The best "wursts" we had during the entire trip. So good we went back twice.
5. This was the third time we went. The kiosk was closed the second time we went.
6. It was colder than we prepared for, so I "had to" buy these boots, heehee.
7. View from our apartment in Prague.
8. Delicious brunch at Cafe Louvre.
9. Got into Mlejnice on our second attempt.
10. Love the quote.
12. Guess who we ran into while walking the streets of Prague?
13. One of the groomsmen and the emcee at our wedding! What an incredible coincidence!
14. Found the cover of the guidebook.
15. Birthday macarons from my cousin who lives in London and decided to join us for a few days in Prague.
16. Sharing a fried potato pancake on Wenceslas Square.
17. The Dancing House, aka Fred and Ginger. Loved this!
19. St. Vitus Cathedral.
20. Came upon a shoot outside the cathedral.
21. Bye, Prague! Off to Vienna!
22. Guess where we are?
23. Trzesniewski - serves assorted teeny tiny yummy sandwiches.
24. "Look, Papa, a fountain!"
25. The best dessert we had in Vienna was this kardinaschnitte at the Schonbrunn Palace cafe. Way better than all the sacher tortes and apfelstrudels I tasted during out entire trip.
26. Probably Harvey's most fun moment of the whole trip was this construction area in the playground by the Maze/Labyrinth by the palace gardens.
27. My cousin joined us again for 2 days in vienna. Bratwursts yum!
28. More desserts at Demel.
29. The sandwiches at Trzesniewski were so good we had to bring the cousin to try it, too.
30. At the New Palace Museum. It was a bit boring but we got a great photo!
31. Last night in Vienna. More dessert at Oberlaa.
32. Vienna International Airport (VIE)
33. On the way home, being entertained by Elmo.