Chocolate

14 January 2010

Jacques Torres

This post is for my cousin Twinkle who says she doesn't like fashion posts and that I should get back to food posts.

On our last trip of 2009 to NYC, we dropped by the Chelsea Market while waiting for our dinner reservations at Morimoto and saw that Jacques Torres had opened a little spot inside! I couldn't resist buying a small box and carefully picked out all 12 flavors. Everything was delicious and oh-so-smooth. The flavors were sublime and somehow their tinyness (is that even a word?) didn't make them seem too decadent or fattening, heh-heh..

Jacques Torres

I think everyone should do as Jacques Torres says and "Eat more chocolate!"

3 comments:

  1. Oooo these do look good! Which flavor was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too difficult to choose! They were really all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Jacques Torres! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It's nice to meet someone else who has SASS! :)

    ReplyDelete

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger