Aritzia x 7FAM

18 November 2010

aritzia 7 fam

Yet another reason why I miss Vancouver -- Aritzia, one of my favorite stores, does not have a US location near me.  Is it too much to ask that they open a store in New York or Boston?  I would be forever grateful!  In the meantime, I just drool over the periodic e-mails they send out, and I wanted to share this collaboration they did with 7 For All Mankind.

From their website, "These special-edition jeans were designed to celebrate 7 For All Mankind's 10th anniversary by bringing together one of their best fits (the Skinny) and best washes (the New York Dark) together for the first time.  Available exclusively at Aritzia in Canada."

aritzia 7 fam

(pics via)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger