Happy Easter!

27 April 2011

Tulips
Happy Easter!  Tulips always remind me of Spring and Easter because they look so cheerful and vibrant.  They seem like a symbol of renewal, especially after the long Winter we just had.

Chanel Mimosa
The color yellow reminds me of Easter as well, probably because I'm thinking of the Easter bunny and pastel-colored eggs.  I'm surprised Chanel Mimosa doesn't look too bad with my skin tone.  I thought for sure it would look horrible!

And just because I can't resist, here's a photo of my baby boy celebrating his first Easter.  I love this photo of him with daddy.  I promise this won't turn into a baby blog, though. I started another blog called A Loopy Family for all things baby related and would love it if you would drop by and say hi.

Harvey and daddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger