In memory: LV Papillon Aquarelle

05 August 2011

2008 S/S LV Aquarelle Papillon
2008 S/S LV Aquarelle Papillon
2008 S/S LV Aquarelle Papillon
2008 S/S LV Aquarelle Papillon

I bought this bag during my first trip to Paris with then bf, now DH, so it holds special memories for me.  However, this bag no longer fits my current style or needs, so I've decided to let it go.  It's been sitting in my closet for years (okay, since 2008) and I haven't even used it once since we moved here.  It's funny, though, that every time I take this bag out and consider selling it, I hesitate and put it right back in the closet.  I have to keep reminding myself that I don't use it and that even if I wanted to save it for my possible daughter, who knows if one, I'll even have a daughter, or two, if she'll even want it right?

So I figured the best thing to do would be to take some photos, write about it in this blog, and then just go ahead and sell it.  If I ever miss the bag, I can always look back on this post, right?

7 comments:

  1. Goodbye bag. It looks like something a daughter would like though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, the hoarder in me is going to say this beautiful bag looks something a future daughter, daughter in law, grandaughter, neice would love. But that's just me-I save EVERYTHING!! ;-)

    That being said, it also looks like a bag that any woman would love, so if you feel that selling it is a must, you can feel good knowing that some lucky lady is going to treasure it just as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela - I know, right? I want to hoard it as well, but I simply have too many bags. Sad to let go of this one, though. Oh, well, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida - would you use it if your mom gave it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nooo dont sell it! will it bork if you dont use it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenica, it shouldn't bork since it's stuffed with tissue and always in the dustbag. I had one LV that borked because I just left it lying in my Mla. closet and didn't bother stuffing it or putting it in its dustbag. It got really sticky and icky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on your suggestion list and recognizing its LV, I was attracted to it. It's a classic piece and I can understand your sentiments about the special memory it holds.

    ReplyDelete

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger