Hello!

01 March 2012

(via Elle.com)
Olivia Palermo, looking classy as always.  I thought my first post of 2012 (in March!) should be something pretty and inspiring, as well as a reminder to myself that this is how I would like to carry myself.

In other news, I had an extremely fun and relaxing six week vacation!  I almost didn't want to come back and probably would have extended my trip even more if I hadn't felt bad that DH was back here all alone.  He stayed for only two weeks as he had to get back to work.  I had no computer with me so my internet access was all through my iPhone.  Who knew I didn't need to play all those Facebook games after all?  I have a lot of photos, mostly baby-related, so those will go over to my other blog

I've been back for a while now, slowly getting back into the swing of things, and hopefully will start posting some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger