Miracle Polish Remover

28 June 2012

Untitled

Wow! This instant nail polish remover from Sephora is really amazing!  As in I can't believe it, I'm so glad I purchased this amazing.  If you follow me on instagram (@aloopylife), you'll notice that I've been changing my nail polish very frequently lately.  I have quite the stash and I figured I should use them instead of just letting them sit around looking pretty, right?

Basically, there's a pre-soaked foam inside the container.  You stick a finger in, wait a few seconds (nowhere near the one minute it says in the instructions), twist your finger around a few times, pull it out, and voila, polish-free fingernails!

Because it is so effective, I wondered if the ingredients might be harsh, but when I looked on the Sephora website for information, it turns out this is formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan.

I'm never going back to cotton balls again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger