Emerson Fry Spring Collection

26 February 2013

Untitled

Emerson Fry's clothes always look so chic and effortless.  Actually, all these look like something my friend Tin of Manila Fashion Observer would wear!

Untitled

This t-shirt dress looks so comfy!  I want to wear it now!

Untitled

This black shirtdress is actually the top tucked into pants from the first photo above.

Untitled

Love this safari dress. Of all the items here, this is the one that suits my style the most.

Untitled

And just so it's not all black and white, here's a colorful caftan that looks super comfortable.  It's definitely an upgrade from the "dusters" or houseclothes that I remember people wearing when I was growing up.

(all photos via) 

1 comments:

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger