Net-A-Porter Beauty

18 March 2013

netaporterbeauty

I was so excited when this landed in my inbox.  Finally!  The only thing I can say is what took so long?  I love Net-A-Porter's quick delivery and generous return policy, plus their selection is always spot on, so I can't wait to see their inaugural collection.  Supposedly they're going to be different from Sephora by carrying an edited selection versus having everything available.  Some of the initial brands to be offered will be Aesop, Chantecaille, Ilia, James Read, Joya Ames Soeurs, Le Metier de Beaute, and Philip B.  I haven't even heard of half of these!

Their return policy for beauty items is that items must be unopened and unused.  That's fair enough, although I must note that Sephora accepts opened and used items if they don't work for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger