Updates and boots

25 September 2009

I'm a delinquent blogger. Been so busy this month that I haven;t had time to update at all! Had 2 groups of visitors with a week of each other. Went with my parents to NY and saw Wicked, which is sooo good. The soundtrack is on eternal loop on my iPod now. Then I was busy packing for our delayed honeymoon. We are leaving this afternoon, which means another 2 weeks of blog absence, so I thought I should at least say a little hello before I disappear again, and maybe leave some images for you all to enjoy. :)

First, a pair of boots that I am coveting: the Frye Veronica Slouch boots from Shopbop. I love the way it looks worn in already and how it looks perfect for fall.

Frye Veronica boots
It's too bad I already bought AND wore another pair of boots, coincidentally Frye as well, from Zappos. These are the ones I bought, which I also really like, except I think I like the ones above just a teeny bit more.

frye campus boots

So what do you think? Did I make the right choice? Not that I can still return the ones I already bought...Plus, I also really want a pair of gray boots/booties. Argh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger