Swedish Hasbeens

25 October 2009

It's definitely the season for boots. The bad thing about reading so many blogs is that there is a plethora of cute boots being featured and I end up wanting them all! Case in point, these gorgeous Swedish Hasbeens that I discovered while reading this entry on shoes. How cute is that name!

I'm quite petite, so heels are a must for me. I literally gasped when I saw these boots. The color! the heels! Aaah...! I want them! At least until I converted the list price to dollars. That brought me back to my senses. Then I started thinking of all the other reasons why I shouldn't even be wanting these boots, such as the fact that they're knee-high, and being the not so tall person that I am, these wouldn't really be flattering on me. And I would probably have to pay extra taxes since they ship from Sweden.

knee_high_studio

Of course I started browsing through the rest of the site and saw these shorter high heeled jodhpurs and fell in love all over again. Good thing they're not available in the US or I'd be in trouble. I want them in all colors!

high heeled jodhpur

Swedish Hasbeens sell more than boots. They also have sandals and clogs, all with the wooden heel. And guess what? Endless.com actually has a selection of the clogs and sandals available! Their prices are quite reasonable and with the free overnight shipping, I will definitely be looking at this brand next sandal season!

all photos from Sweidh Hasbeens site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger