The sun is out!

10 March 2010

Got back from Cancun a week ago and now spring (2 more weeks) is almost here! Ruche's San Miguel de Allende Spring 2010 lookbook is here and I'm captivated by all the items they're showing. I can't wait to start wearing lighter clothing!

One of the things that caught my eye is this straw bucket hat that is adorable without being too sweet.

ruche hat

Another one is this dress which I think I really must have. I can't tell if it's the styling that makes it so attractive. It looks super comfy on the model, but not as pretty by itself .

2 comments:

  1. I love both items you featured!

    Seems like you have been quite lucky to escape the cold and head to warmer temps this winter - totally jealous of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment on my blog :) i can't wait for spring weather too, yay for cute skirts and open toed shoes!

    ReplyDelete

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger