Julep March Maven

01 March 2013

Untitled

I was excited to see the mailer for Julep's March Box  because of the chalky pastels in the image.  It was tough to choose between two boxes that I really liked, the Bombshell Box and the It Girl Box.

Untitled

The Bombshell Box for this month contains Minnie, a warm pastel pink opalescent shimmer; Adrianna, a smoky pistachio creme, which is the color I really liked; as well as the Rock Star Hand Creme.

Untitled

The It Girl Box, which is my original style profile for Julep, always contains 3 polishes without any other non-polish add-ons.  The three for this month are Simone, a soft pastel lilac opalescent shimmer; Shenae, a pastel mint green opalescent shimmer; and Teri, a tropical coral pink creme.

Any guesses which box I chose this month?  And if you want to try Julep's Maven program, click here to use my referral link.  I believe it's still a penny to try it for a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger