Pour La Victoire Shanna

06 March 2013

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

When I saw these shoes, I immediately thought, "What better way to celebrate the year of the snake?" It's in the color mint, which I'm currently loving, and it's got a little bit of gold on the heels.  Yummy, right?  And the nice thing is, for shoes that are awfully high, these shoes are surprisingly comfortable!  There's a little bit of light padding on the footbed, and I like that the color is light enough that these shoes are not limited to dressy occasions.  Because let's face it, living where I live, where would I ever have a reason to wear these for a dressy occasion, right?

PS:  The Parisian glossary that comes with the shoes is tres romantique, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger