Review: La Mer Creme Soyeuse

12 December 2012

Untitled

As I've gotten older, I've gradually become more willing to spend on good skincare products.  I'm by no means saying that skincare has to be expensive in order to be good, but there has to be some correlation, right?  I've tried a lot of different moisturizers as I'm not really brand loyal.  I'm easily swayed by advertising and marketing pitches although I'm a bit more cautious now and try to read reviews before I buy anything, especially if it's pricey.

With that being said, I will definitely repurchase this when I run out!  I don't need a lot to moisturize my face so this should last a long time (I hope!) and since I started using this, I've received compliments on my skin from friends and random strangers.  One time was even on an airplane and we all know how drying airplane air is, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger