Valentino Rockstud Leather Shopping Tote

21 February 2013

Untitled

I'm currently obsessed with all things Valentino, so when I saw this Rockstud Shopping Tote pop up on Rue La La, I didn't hesitate (okay, maybe I hesitated a little bit) to purchase it. I was really excited to receive it, so I was surprised to see that it was so floppy and unstructured.  It looked a little sturdier in the online photo. You can see how soft the leather is. I love the color, and I realize now that I also like a North-South tote.  Another things I didn't like is how noticeable the logo is.  I didn't expect it to pop so much.

Untitled Untitled

It's very roomy inside and both sides are lined in leather with lots of extra pockets. The bag has a lot of positives, but unfortunately, I just didn't love it enough to keep it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A LOOPY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger